this is something I never wanted to relive by telling it but it's also my first time I have made it public to talk about. some of you may have never visited my site, but this is one small part that has made a very big impact on my life as I am today. so.. here it goes.
My Father.. well, Ex Father actually.
far as I remember, he did a lot of wrong things in my life when I was born.
he did so many wrongful and very criminal things.
1. he boosted stolen vehicles.
2. he had dealings with Crime Bosses such as Triad or Mafia.
3. he went around the world getting every teen girl pregnant. as of today's time, I have no idea how many siblings I have actually. I estimate it to be around 20000 siblings.
4. he was the cause of my deafness. he pushed my ex mother down the hospital stairs with me inside before I was born a deaf. but I don't blame him. i'm proud of my deaf heritage and don't want anyone to feel bad about me being deaf.
5. I never want to speak to him ever again. unfortunately, I don't remember my father's last name was actually. but if I see him again, i'll have him arrested for getting near me. I don't want him around me or in my life.
Related (not included in original release):
#1 he was arrested few times for those things I have always thought he was being stupid, but I have realized he's was only doing his job during the night.
#2 I was sleeping over at my ex father's house when I was young, I saw a shady figure meeting my ex father outside the house, it was scary for me to watch. they were discussing some things, I don't know what.
#3 I had met eight of my siblings in my teens back then, I was shocked that I had so many brothers and sisters.
#4 I found out how it happened from my ex mother when I was 11. I was so angry back then. at him for being the only person to push her (my ex mother) down before I was born. but angry at him for what I am. over the years, I come to realize that I'm way I am because of all kinds of circumstances that happened led to what I am now.
#5 exactly what I said. I won't let him get near me, even if I am woman too. I will also not let him get near my kids.